The University Marching Band has a long history of excellence in performance. This ensemble is comprised of students from our Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Wind Ensemble, Percussion Ensembles, and Color Guard.
We are proud to present our 2019 field show, "Out of the Silent Planet!" For more information, use the link below:
Out of the Silent Planet
- Home Game vs. Lake Nona High School (September 20)
- Home Game vs. Oviedo High School (September 27)
- Colonial Grenadier Invitational (September 28)
- Away Game @ Olympia High School (October 4)
- Home Game vs. Timber Creek High School (October 11)
- BOA Orlando Regional (October 12)
- Away Game @ Hagerty High School (October 17)
- Away Game @ Colonial High School (October 25)
- The University Classic (October 26)
- Home Game vs. Oak Ridge High School (November 1)
- FBA Marching Music Performance Assessment (November 2)
- Braden River Invitational (November 9) (November 9)
- FMBC State Championships (November 23)
Book a Performance!
If you would like to book the University Marching Band or another ensemble for a corporate event or other public performance, please contact our band director at director@UHSband.com.