|"Involving aspects of the composition, performance and critical analysis of music, the course exposes students to forms, styles and functions of music from a wide range of historical and socio-cultural contexts. Students create, participate in, and reflect upon music from their own background and those of others. They develop practical and communicative skills which provide them with the opportunity to engage in music for further study, as well as for lifetime enjoyment."
• Notes - Modes and Minor Scales
• Musical Analysis Worksheet
• Musical Elements Analysis Guide
• Western Art Music Analysis Guide
• The Great Works of Western Art Music
• Animated Scores
World Music• View the IB Assessment Sheet for the Music Links Investigation.
• Mr. Brown's World Music PowerPoint
• World Music Unit Exam
Solo Performance• View the IB Assessment Sheet for solo performance.